Monday, November 7, 2011

Time flies


As of today, I am only 92 days away from my due date. I was initially going to write 92 days away from meeting my sweet baby boy, or even better holding him- But chances of my baby boy being born on his due date are slim to none- and if he is anything like his mommy and daddy, he'll most likely be running late.

I'm a bit of a procrastinator, i can admit that. I haven't completely finished registering but im about 80% complete, at one location. =-/ trust me- its not that i dont want to finish, I just cant get Juju to take a break from all his studying. Thankfully his semester and my semester are both coming to an end- between his biology class and my 50+ page capstone paper our free time is usually split up between studying, writing, catching up on dishes, laundry, etc.

 I have yet to take another week of vacation at work, and i have to take it before Jan 31st. I plan to use a few days to bridge the upcoming holiday weekends and extend them to 3 separate 5 day off spans- did i lose you? That will leave me with 2 additional days to use in mid-to-end of January. I figured I could leave them unscheduled just case I feel the need to nest one morning as i get closer to my due date. 

I am anxiously counting down the days I have left of school. T minus.... 23 days until my last class, and 34 days until graduation. After that, well- really after my last day of class, Operation Baby Nest will be in full active mode. 

No comments: