Wednesday, September 14, 2011

18 weeks




Total Weight Gain: 10 pounds [i blame the boobs and the baby ;-)]

Maternity Clothes: Stretchy bottoms and medium tops. I have yet to venture in to full blown maternity clothes, but i have a feeling it wont be very much longer.

Sleep I generally get about 5-6 hours of sleep a night. Not ideal i know- My body has this self timing self wake up at about 4 in the morning. Then i simply lay in bed just waiting to fall back asleep.

Symptoms: i find myself getting OUT. OF. BREATH. a lot easier than before. Since i've always generally stayed around the same weight... these extra few pounds have been making my back a little achy. But no big complaints here. 

What I'm looking forward to: Feeling my sweet baby move, punch, kick, somersault. DO SOMETHING.

Cravings: I have been very thirsty lately. thirsty for pineapple mango smoothies from McDonalds! yum. That and roast beef sandwiches. =-)

Aversions: Parmesan cheese. Just the smell of it turns me off. But i can still tear up some Fettucine Alfredo!

Movement: Nothing yet
  
Gender: Unknown

What I miss: Chai Latte, Red Wine

Milestone: I am noticeable pregnant. People can stop assuming i've just gained weight.

What no one tells you, but i will: Those cute 7.5 borderline 8 size shoes you used to wear? Kiss'em goodbye. Your feet are going to grow. And i'm not talking about swelling. I mean GROW. I've read that your bone structure in your feet changes to accommodate your weight gain. I have work heels in about 10 weeks. Do you know how hard that is for me? I am a slave to these cute (looks at shoes) black flats int size NINE & HALF. ( for the record i normally wear an 8.5/9)

No comments: