Monday, May 18, 2009

In Juju's Court

Here is my little long list of crap i have to do- Updated the greyed out items mean they are complete. The pink are side notes on progress.

Can you believe i still have a list at this point in the wedding prep?

Monogram aisle runner (optional)
Design, Print & Assemble church programs
Design, Print & Assemble menu cards
DPA Thank you table cards
DPA Table #s
Go Nuts
Order apples for place cards We're no longer doing apples, but we did purchase the 'Plan B' stuff

Assamble, Fill and box up favors
Wrap up 6 Bouquets

Seating Chart- Half way done, i did our side and my coworkers
Load car with Vases/Candelabras
Get centerpieces to florist
Get copy of BC
Go nuts
Apply for Marriage License ( I cant seem to get this one crossed off =-( )
Give Paty girl's dresses & accessories
Give FR.Jose copy of confirmation Cert
Meet with Church decorator
Inform bridal party of rehearsal schedule
Meet with Cake Lady to finalize detail
Send final contract/payment to the Linen Lady
Pick up cake server & flute set
Gather and stuff BM gifts <-- Half way done =-)
PACK!!
Pick up food for rehearsal dinner I have to accredit my FMIL for gettin' this done. Thank you!

Juju assured me he would take care of all the stationery goods, i.e menus, place cards, etc. So i trust that he will get them done. I have done everything else a single person can do, well, not single, because i have had much help, but you know what I'm saying.

I have been so extremely busy at work, that i haven't had a chance to yet realize that i am getting married in about eh- 3 days. I am so stressed out at, due to all the things that need to be done before i leave, that i broke out into a hive type of rash. Its all gone now, but boy am i feeling the crunch.

I'm sure there's little things that i haven't thought about... and a few more Go Nuts in there

No comments: