Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Still on my mind

Evelyn, Irma, juju, nati, y junito did all the favors the weekend i was gone at the dells with my girls. I am super lucky they are very helpful or else i would have a few more 'Go nuts' on my list

Here is my little long list of crap i have to do- Updated the greyed out items mean they are complete. The pink is side notes on progress.

Monogram aisle runner (optional) <-- no longer optional since i already started it. I am 3/4 of the way done with it. I should have it done in a day or two
Design, Print & Assemble church programs
Design, Print & Assemble menu cards I have designed the menu cards, but i have yet to format them onto Juju's mac
DPA Thank you table cards I have designed the Thank You table cards, but i have yet to format them onto Juju's mac
DPA Table #s Juju designed the table #, we just need to print and assemble, that's why only the D is in grey
Go Nuts
Order apples for place cards
Write & pin in name card onto apple
Assemble, Fill and box up favors
Wrap up 6 Bouquets
Seating Chart- Half way done, i did our side and my coworkers
Load car with Vases/Candelabras
Get centerpieces to florist
Get copy of BC
Go nuts
Apply for Marriage License ( I cant seem to get this one crossed off =-( )
Give Paty girl's dresses & accessories
Give FR.Jose copy of confirmation Cert
Go nuts
Pick up Marriage license
Meet with Church decorator
Inform bridal party of rehearsal schedule
Meet with Cake Lady to finalize detail
Send final contract/payment to the Linen Lady


I'm sure there is little things that i haven't thought about... and a few more Go Nuts in there

No comments: