Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Aficionado

I would like to defer from calling my self a shoe addict. Because im not. If i were an addict i would have countless number of (useless) shoes in my closet, just collecting dust, for the hell of it. And i don't. All my shoes comfortably reside in their original respective homes. And if my chance, in translation, one of my pairs lost its home, they were given temporary (but very permanent) sterallite homes.

I label myself a shoe aficionado because i find great joy in all shoes, not just women's shoes. I also would like to think of myself more in terms of a shoe connoisseur, if you will. Very few things bring me the joy a well made shoe brings me. I think this is why, i don't like a pair of shoes. I fall in LOVE with a pair of shoes. if there is anything i loathe is a crappy pair of shoes. i mean... if your in the shoe business, you have to keep up with the Jones's (a.k.a trends). No one wants to rock parrot key nose pumps....


Its not all aesthetics people, its the fit, the comfort, the shoe run. I mean sure, i shoe can look pretty... but can you stand to" walk the walk" in them?  I recently added another staple, but non the less important, pair of shoes to my family. I am pleased to introduce the Nine West Rocha in black leather.

 Yes, if your wondering, i DID take off my shoe at work, planted that bad boy on my desk and took a picture of it. I just had to, these shoes are amazingly comfortable. Plus they look great with dress pants and skirts. They have a perfect almond toe and although 41/4 inch heel sounds a little high, the 1/2 inch platform gives them a p.e.r.f.e.c.t balance.

Disclaimer, i do not have kanckles. Its just a weird angle. i swear.

And another angle.

And to prove I'm not an addict.... i threw these in there as well.  I just wish i had a baby girl to gift these to. They are just so perfect...The color is fabulous. Every girl, even at the ripe age of 6 months, should own a  pair of red shoes. (The correct shade of red though, never bright and tacky) Velcro Mary Janes? A must for the toddler on the go! And the elastic back ensure all day comfort.

Find these here!

1 comment:

mctoxe said...

replica bags and watches read review v7h52u9p88 replica kipling bags replica bags hong kong gucci fake h3t25n7t58 replica bags ebay useful link b8h34c5o74 replica designer backpacks 7a replica bags wholesale