Monday, May 23, 2011

i dont want ice cream

I want a flat belly. That's what i want. I went to the doctor on friday and their scale was a bit more forgiving than ours at home. Which is always nice. I mean theirs could be wrong- but i'm just gonna go with that. I wish carbs were the 'new' thing and it was recommended to drink six to eight 8-ounce glasses of wine and walking in heels was all the exercise you need. 


But it's not.


So i have to dig deep. and find some self restraint, some will power, some self control. I seriously just need to say no. No to chips and snacks and regular soda. 


We might head to the dells for Juju's birthday and there is NO way i would get into a swim suit. Matter of fact i've actually been looking at one piece suits. How sad. Seriously, how old am i? a one piece? Though i did find some very sexy one piece, but i digress, you're missing the point here.


Im making it a point to be more active. I didn't say exercise, i said more active

.....I'll let you know.

No comments: