Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hello? ANYone there?

I'm supposed to be working on a speech that i have to give tomorrow. What am i doing blogging then, right? Well these last few weeks  months I've felt as if may (end of) would never get here. I was/am taking 4 classes, working (duh!) and not only doing my work- but also training a new hire and covering an office for the last 4 weeks- which has been no walk in the park i tell you. My days run 5:30a ish to midnight ish. And i am beyond stupid tired exhausted. I was I'm-crying-because-I'm-so-tired-but-I'm-doing-this-for-us-and-it-WILL-get-better-soon,-i-hope tired. 

Last night I had my Fin. Accounting final. Last week was my final week of Non-western Religions. In 2 weeks my speech and theater class will be over. Oh and btw (as you kids say now a days) I got an A in both class. Today i can almost sorta see a speckle of light at the end of the tunnel. And it feels DAMN good.

It feels good to know that my life will return to normalcy, what ever that is. I feel terrible because i have been a bad wife, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend, furmom, etc etc. Not to mention that Ive really let myself go these past few months- eating dinner at 10 just about every night, guzzling more coffee than H1 guzzles gas,  and living off whatever the change at the bottom of my purse could buy me at the vending machine. But soon- it will all be over. And it feels DAMN good.

So instead of working on this impending speech- i just wanted to share this DAMN good feelin'

2 comments:

Newlyweds on a Budget said...

eee hang in there! you're almost done!

Cristy said...

LOL.. I feel the EXACT same way.. Only I feel bad cuz I feel like a bad mother.. :( Potty training a no go..