Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Don't forget the tampoons

On Sunday night Juju and I ran to target to pick up a few things... ( a post on that later ). When we make quick runs- we are determined to not use a cart and spend less than $50. So when we walked in Juj asked if we needed a cart. I said no. I knew this would lead to a whole lot of 'i just want to check out the clearance aisles' or 'oh uh look babe its on sale's. Reluctantly I walked back to get a cart and saw this:


I laughed so hard I almost needed # 3 to clean up my mess.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Is that real? There should never be a question about whether or not to buy bike shorts? If you need condoms and tampons on the same shopping trip... well thats not right. Did you know there is a website dedicated to lists like this?!

-Adela