Monday, May 17, 2010

I Love Ju(ju)- i love thee face

There are many reasons why i love him. Today, I'm loving his face. That's right, his face.

Not only is he easy on the eyes, but he has an amazing smile. That was one of the first things that i noticed about juju. Not only does he have a great smile, but its highly contagious. I think about how smitten i was when i first met him. I was like a school girl, i couldn't help but smile when he smiled. Juj likes to smile, and he looks good doing it, and hes not afraid to do it either. Not like those guys who think they are too 'tough' to smile and when they try to smile they look odd. Not only his jujus smile perfect, it is perfectly proportionate to his face.

I also love his big brown eyes. I can remember how intrigued i was when i first looked at him in the eyes. From the get go i knew there was something different about this boy. In a good way. He seemed so rough and tough on the outside, but one look into his eyes and i knew he was nothing more than a big teddy. Plus he can wink both eyes, not simultaneously.

I love his ManBrows. He is as rugged as the brawny man but his manbrows don't give it away. They are nicely maintained, never caveman like nor too girlyman like. They are perfect.

 I never met someone that had this particular skill or talent he has. Not only can he wiggle his ears, he can wiggle both of them. He was the first person i ever met that could wiggle his ears. He can also flare his nose. I know that's not that impressive, but i cant do it, so he has one up on me.

I love his lips, well because of the obvious, but also because he can sing. He doesn't do it often, or in front of many people, but every time he does it make me smile (& melt a little on the inside). He is also really great at speaking in foreign accents, imitations and just right out funny noises.

Does his hair on the top of his head count as part of the face? Because if so.... He had me at hello with his curls. 'Nuf said.

No comments: