Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I love Ju(ju)-Life Ethics

Today im lovin' Jujus Life ethics.


I know what your thinking life ethic? Yes, his ethics! Juju is one of the most persistent people i know. He's obviously more persistent when its something that really interests him. He does what a lot of people don't do... he researches. He researches everything and anything he buys. He researches until he is 110% satisfied with the results. He is not a man who gives up easily, nor can he be convinced to. I mean yesterday alone he spent 20 minutes in the coffee aisle deciding which coffee to buy. He always reaches his goals, both big and small. His persistency has gotten me up from writing 12 page papers to go watch a basketball game, his persistency has made me leave piles of dishes undone to eat popcorn and watch a movie, his persistency has resulted in middle of the night jogs.

Along with his persitnency, Juju has a unique outlook on life. I am the type of person who likes to have fun, shop, go out, entertain, travel- regardless of what it costs or does to our pockets. He on the other hand always has our best interest at heart. He always talks to the future and thinks of things long term. He brings me back down from the clouds when necessary, but he also knows how to go along for the ride. He knows when to splurge and went to save. He knows when to give in to my pout and yet knows when to put his foot down. He not only critically thinks about his( & our) decisions but also thinks about them logically.

Even though i am the voice of reason in the majority of situations, he always helps me see his side of story. His persistency is most noticeable when he is fighting against the grain, when he doesn't give up, even when others tell him to let it go. He shows true passion for what he believes in, even if its not pretty. He is relentless to give in because of what people think is right or should be right. He never compromises what he believes to play no ones game.
His persistency shows courage and is admirable. I admire it. I admire him.

No comments: