Monday, May 3, 2010

SOUPerb Dieting

Go ahead, say it... Dork! ( the tittle )


Today is diet day 1


First of all i would like to say- 'Save the drama for your momma' if your going to say something crazy about me dieting. I've heard it enough. and no, I'm not obsessed. I just cant fit into my clothes. End. Of. Story.


This diet basically consists of a soup made up of veggies that you have as your main meal, supplementing it with fruits, vegetables, protein, brown rice and liquids. I know sounds silly right? Each day of the diet is a bit different from the next. Its a combination of foods that help you loose weight. For example today, I will have soup 3 times a day, eat as much fruit as i can and drink water, unsweetened juices, cranberry juice etc.


The soup itself is pretty easy to make and if you like veggies like i do, then you wont have a problem eating it- The soup has: tomatoes, carrots, celery, green beans, green peppers, and then it has Lipton chicken noodle soup mix, noodles and all. Not that there  is a lot of noodles, but still gives you the satisfaction of eating noodles. i love noodles. Salt, black pepper, season to taste.

Breakfast-
cubed cantaloupe
sliced strawberries
black coffee ( with raw sugar )

Lunch:
2 cups of soup
sliced watermelon
1 med orange
water

(scheduled) Before school snack:
1 cup of soup
sliced apple ( peel off- i'm allergic )

(scheduled) School snack:
1 med orange
1 med pear
1 bottle cranberry juice.

Since i have class tonight i'll have to have another cup of soup when i get home. I need to eat the soup at least 3 times today.

I'll get back to you after lunch to let you know how the soup was.

No comments: