Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bootie Love

We've all heard of love at first sight, right? Whether you believe in it or not is a totally different topic. Well feast your eyes on theses puppies.... The BCBGparis BAM bootie.  Go ahead. i'll give you a second to fall in <3

Aren't they gorgeous?? They are stunning, the rich purple color is amazing, the tulip heel is so elegant, the almond toe adds an updated look to the shoe. I HAVE to have them. I just have to. Plus, i have been looking for a great pair of booties. My biggest challenge in finding the perfect pair of booties has been: 1- the foot/ankle opening on the bootie. I have seen a number of great bootiesout there  [chuckle] but once i try them on my ankle is swimming in the opening. And its NOT cute. i mean i know i have thinner legs and all, but you'd need serious cankles to fill those booties. These on the other hand, the cut is so different than the other booties out there. As you can see, the front of the opening lands more on top of the foot than around the ankle- making a snugger fit, not to mention the elastic 'cut out' And 2- Since they are so the "it" thing right now, well, sadly the prices get driven up. And like all shoes, they're seasonal.

Seriously, when i purchased my nude shoes a few months ago- I saw a cute pair at a retailer that shall remain nameless. They shamefully jacked up the price 15 dollars from one day to another. Sure 15 bucks isn't that much, but its definitely upsetting. I mean wouldn't you much rather pay $90 instead of $105?!?
Although i saw and LOVED the purple ones first. It would be more beneficial, and functional, for me to purchase the black ones.
I want to go check them our in person, since i've only seen them online. I'll let you know how it goes.
 Any chance i can get these for my birthday, honey?

No comments: