Monday, November 1, 2010

Endless bulge battle

You may know that i am a little obsessed dedicated to trimming off a few pounds, primarily, from my stomach region. I have tried numerous ways to loose a few pounds here and there, but i just put'em right back on. Im not looking to lose a lot, in fact, i dont have a "target" weight. I just want to be able to comfortably fit into my pants, bottoms and jeans.

I started watching what i ate and actually did a decent job counting my calories. I have been counting calories for close to 2 months now. I started off at 129, got down to 123, but then gained 1.5lbs. so im starting again at 125. A good solid buck and a quarter.

Today i will be starting a new workout regimen, a little something called INSANITY! wait, before you think im insane for purchasing the DVDs, my generous friend, Preeti, gave me a brand new set as an early birthday present. She is awesome! I read all the inserts and pamphlets, put up my workout calendar up, and read through the "before you being" section that everyone skips over. I took before pictures in a bikini i wore during our honeymoon. By no means was i beach body ready then, but lets just say i looked aiiight in the bikini back then. Anyhow, back to the picture, not sure if im going to post them, because, well, c'mon... im only human, that really putting myself out there! Maybe ill post it at the end of the 60 day to compare results.

Shamefully, i was a little heffer this weekend. Bread. Rice. Ice cream. Cookie. you name it, i stuffed it in my mouth, you know, like a "one last night"  sorta thing, except with junk food.

I'll try to update you on a weekly basis. Track any progress, and review the program as well. I hope to be able to call my current work pants my "fat pants" in the near future ;-D

1 comment:

Cristy said...

We have insanity!!! but haven't used it... lol.. hopefully one day we will put it to good use... goodluck