Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Confessions

I have something to confess to you all.

I have been a little heffer these last 2 weeks.  I have been eating really crappy and it seems that i have lost all will power. its gone. i have no idea where it went. Remember when i said i was starting insanity? Well I did. sorta. I did day 1, which was the fit test. I completed the test, wrote down how many of each exercise i was able to do in the time allotted.

Then came day 2. I woke up early before work to get my work out in- i popped in the dvd and was ready to go. I started jogging in place, i got to the jumping jacks and before i knew it, my head started pounding. i mean pounding hard- as if my brain was trying to escape my head. I shut that bad boy off and went to lay back down.

This happened the following 2 times i tried doing the workouts in the morning. Im not sure what i can attribute the headaches to, i think i just need to start my mornings off a little bit slower. Juj thinks its a lack of hydration. So i need to make some time in the evenings to workout. I just find it difficult, seeing that i have class twice a week and well, at the end of the day i'd rather crack open a cold one than pop in an exercise dvd.

No comments: