Monday, November 22, 2010

i {heart} Target

I absolutely love target. I do. I was forced stopped going to walmart years ago. I know walmart has better prices all around, but you cant beat Target's friendly team members, their clean stores, starbucks, and great selections in their clothing line, plus they also have awesome guest designers.

(you like the makeshift photo shopping?...)

While Juj was in Michigan for his uncle's funeral i went to target to pick up a copy of Toy Story 3 ( which i adore!) As i was checking out, the cashier asked me if i wanted to apply for the Target REDcard or Visa. I politely said no. She then asked me if wanted to apply for a Target REDcard DEBIT card. Before i had a chance to speak, she began rambling on how great the target debit card was and how convenient, and no annual fee, and how its like using your regular debit card and how you save 5% every time you shop and how you can choose a charity to get that xx% cash back.... i jumped in as soon as she took a breath. I asked her to let me see the terms and conditions.

 I read the fine print.

She was right, no fee, no charges, no nothing. Just drafts directly from your checking account and you get 5% off. I know 5% isn't much, but its something.

 So far, just by using the card we've saved about 18 dollars and on a separate shopping earned a $5 gift card. $23 big ones. I strongly recommend the card if you're an avid target shopper like we are.

2 comments:

Cristy said...

What? I wish I would've known about this sooner... I probably could've saved a fortune in diapers.. :( Thank you lolo your so awesome...

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Im on it!