Monday, February 16, 2009

Mr.Saavedra's Birthday

Just wanted to throw these pictures out there. A few weekends ago it was my brother in laws, Jesse's birthday! We had hear of this new place tropical and after dinner we decided to check it out.

From left to right: Juju, Jesse, Juanito, Victor & the fire. J/k Don't be alarmed by all the smoke, there really was no fire.
The music was good and there was plenty of tables and chairs. The only thing that killed it for me was that it was extremely smoky, and my contacts became dry almost instantly and the music a few notches too loud. I felt a bit of an old fart when i complained about the music being loud, but it seriously gave me a headache.


Here is Gaby and I. You can see that I'm already squinting.


I volunteered myself to be the designated driver that night, seeing that all the guys were enjoying drinks from very tiny cups, i figured it i would take one for the team.


Here is Vic, Gaby and I. I wonder why she looks happier in this picture? hm. Anyhow we danced all night until my dainty feet could take it no more. Juju and i left shortly after 2, and headed home. But before i even had a chance to ask Juju suggested we simple go through the drive thru instead of a sit down place since he was pretty tired. So was i, so we headed towards McD's on our way home.
So there we are waiting to order our nuggets, when from nowhere, I get rear ended by the car behind me. I know what your thinking, weren't you stopped at the drive thru. Yes. Precisely my point. The chick behind me must have been starving.
Juju and I step out of my car and he examines my bumper as i proceed to scare the living day lights out of her (the driver behind me). I yelled and she began apologizing over and over again. I was tired, hungry and my feet hurt, so when Juj said nothing happened to my car i let it go and go back in.
"2 #10's please"
And that concluded our night.
Happy Birthday Mr.Saavedra

No comments: