Monday, October 11, 2010

Smart Man = Awesome Purchase

For a while now, I have been going to school sans a laptop. We have a home windows desktop and a mac laptop. While the mac laptop is functional, it has limited mobility due to battery life and a few technical flaws. So Juj and i have been talking about getting me a laptop for some time now. We both knew that it would be a mac operating system- that right off the bat puts me at dropping at least a grand for a barebones minimum Macbook. We searched and researched and contemplated purchasing a used Macbook/pro. We didn't want to spend too much on used laptop either, for the obvious reasons.

So ladies and gents, you are looking at the proud owner of an iPad!

The iPad was only a fraction of the cost of a entry level Macbook and cheaper than tons of used laptops that we found.

Juju helped determined what I would use my laptop for the most. We made a list and figured out that i would realistically need it for school work (word, powerpoint, excel), personal use (web[blogging],apps and [i'm very excited about this...] it doubles as an E-Reader [like the kindle/nook]) and just for fun stuff like youtube, netflix, etc. etc. Matter of fact I am blogging this from my iPad as we speak!

I'll have to learn and review more about all of its functions. I was just too excited to not say something!

No comments: