Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 3

Today was easier than the first and second day. Today i was able to eat both fruits and veggies along with the soup.

Breakfast-
black coffee
cubed pineapple
cubes cantaloupe
sliced strawberries

Lunch-
2 cups of soup
carrot sticks
broccoli florets

Afternoon snack-
grapes

Dinner-
2 cups of soup
grilled squash
butter/pepper green beans

Evening snack-
watermelon

I exercised on Tuesday for about 20 minutes. I did my turbo jam work out video! Its awesome. And today i kicked it up a notch and did worked out for 40 minutes. Man those videos really make you break a sweat. My obliques were very sore today, but i guess that means I'm doing the "zig zag" right =-) So far so good. I am halfway there. I haven't weighed myself, i sorta don't want to jinx it.

No comments: