Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fast Approaching

In less than a week Juj and I will be celebrating our first year anniversary. Its crazy how fast time flies. Its not unusual to hear people say, "oh we want to wait at least a year* to have kids after we get married" Boy does a year come and go quickly. *Note, NO we are not preganant nor will we be any time soon. This past weekend i was remembering that a year ago, i was going crazy, i was busy trying to finish my monogrammed aisle runner, I had a laundry list of things that i had yet to do for the wedding. But, i was also the happiest, and luckiest, girl in the world. I was days away from marrying the man of my dreams and today i am days away from celebrating an unforgettable year of being married.

In honor of our anniversary this week will be extra mushy and lovie dovie with a daily segment of : I Love Ju(ju)

No comments: