Friday, September 17, 2010

Lady Gah-ross

Did anyone happen to catch the VMAs this past weekend?

Eww, eww, eww. I know shes out there and all, but really? I'm not appalled, nor am i upset, nor am i insulted, not even because i don't favor meat. We've all worked with raw meat before right? that coldness, that texture. oh and not the mention the smell of cold raw red meat.



She was quoted  "It's certainly no disrespect to anyone that's vegan or vegetarian, As you know, I am the most judgment-free human being on the earth. It has many interpretations, but for me this evening, it's 'If we don't stand up for what we believe in, we don't fight for our rights, pretty soon we're gonna have as much rights as the meat on our bones."

Uhh...Sure... what about the rights of that animal shes wearing? looks like the its rights were less than the meat on its bones.

Don't get me wrong, I like her music. Just some of the things she does are really not necessary. Sorta like the meat dress.

No comments: