Friday, March 13, 2009

My Veil

I ordered my veil on-line Saturday February 28 and received it March 9th. Is that incredibly fast or what? It is specially fast because i ordered a top to bottom fully custom veil. I chose the length (you can choose from 24'' to 108'') , the color, (you can order ; white, diamond white, ivory, shimmer, dark ivory and even gold), the fullness at the top of the veil( sheer, standard or full), the number of layers, how wide you'd like it at the bottom of the veil, what type of edging, the cut, the details for beading, pearls, or rhinestone oh and the size and type of comb you'd like it attached to. Honestly, i took me 3 visits to completely customize it. I love that no one else will ever wear the same veil, my veil. My dress is incredible (Duh) and i wanted something that would complement it, nothing too much, nothing too little, and its perfect I cant wait to wear it.

I had fallen in love with a veil at Davids Bridal that was over 200 dollar. This my friends, was a fraction of the cost and completely mine. I obviously wont post a picture because the Mr reads the blog every once in a while. But..... I'll give you this much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to admit I am a frequent visitor, but you should feel free to post photos... I won't look.

The Mr.