Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Congratulate Us!

We have been pre approved to get married. We successfully completed the pre marital class that is required by the church. In my car, on the side of the front passengers seat, neatly tucked in a red folder sits our Certificate of Completion, which strongly resembles the place settings at Omega. It was not as bad as i had envisioned it. The topics were interesting and there was few activities, thus i cant complain.

All we really have to do now is take the questionnaire at the church. I left a message for our priest, but he tends to be busy so i'll have to cal him back a few more times. Speaking of calling people a few times, I finally got in touch with the decorator at the church. I had a pretty good idea of who she was since i always saw her at church. So i walked up to her and began rattling off the story of how i had left 3 messages and had not heard from the decorator. She interjected and said that it was her who decorated the church. Just like that. No apology, nothing. I mean she could've made up a lie, something, anything. But no, she had no shame.

Any how we are to meet with her to further discuss our church decorations. I just hope she knows what shes doing. I'll let you know.

No comments: