Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bridesmaids gifts

A while ago i started shopping around for my girls gifts. I wanted something fun, yet practical. Something they would get use out of and use it even after the wedding.. For some reason i thought that i had to present my girls with their gifts at my bridal shower, but it was brought up to my attention that the gifts are distributed at the rehearsal dinner. That gave me a lot ( not really) more time to shop around. I want to get every girl something a little different from the next, though all equally filled with love =-)

I know for sure i am making them their Bridesmaids jewelry. I found the perfect supplies that will look beautiful with their dresses. I'm not sure whether i will post pictures of the project or not. I guess it wont be the only gift they receive- It'll just be a part of it. I haven't started on those yet. I have been busy, as you can tell by my lack of blogging.

Juju is having a hard time deciding what he is going to get the guys. I suggested Swiss army knives, that was a no go. Plus he has a wide range of ages to give to. Poor fella, at least i have an idea.

No comments: