Thursday, March 19, 2009

Perfect Shoes

I started searching for the 'perfect' bridesmaids shoe. I wanted my girls to get the same shoes, same color (obviously), i wanted them to be comfortable, and if possible, to be able to be worn again. Well to begin with, most of my girls dont wear heels, I would say 3 out of 8 wear heels. I found some strappy heels for about 35 bucks, they were pink and they matched the watermelon color pretty well. The only thing is that since they were strappy, they might become uncomfortable quickly and the heel part of the shoe might slap the heel of their feet. So on continued my search.

They have all the shoes displayed at Davids Bridal, but one day i stumbled upon the perfect shoe. Not too high, not too low, it is peep toe criss cross pump. And they are dyeable. So i figured, they look comfy enough. They are cheap enough, AND they can have them re dyed black for another occasion.

5 Out of my 8 girls got theirs yesterday. I will hopefully be going on friday to get the rest. Another thing off my list! We had to order a few sizes that werent in stock and some are scheduled to arrive as late as 4/30. I panicked a little when i heard that. We'll just have to pray to the shoe Gods that they arrive sooner.

No comments: