Saturday, March 7, 2009

Entering Rehab

The first step is to admit that you have a problem.

I have a problem.

With. Food.

Perfect example, just the other day, i had an angry whopper, [Gaby's been talking about them for about a year now, i finally tried it] less then an hour later i was stuffing my face with a cheese pastry, a sloppy Joe, potato chips, a rice krispie bar and i washed it all down with french vanilla flavored coffee. disgusting. I know. I should be ashamed of myself. I am. I have fallen off the wagon.

Dulce struggled to squeeze me into my dress. I am ashamed.

Luckily i have time. 73 days. I need to loose a few pounds and tone up. The other day, my mom bought an elliptical. That's right, I have absolutely no excuse to not loose a few pounds. I have an exercise ball somewhere too. i should probably go and find that. I still have my membership to the gym. The only down side to that is that juju works until at least 7:30 every afternoon, so that mean i would have to go by myself. Not that i haven't gone alone, but its just nicer when you have someone to sweat next to, someone you know.

So i [ and my family ] have decided that i will start moving some of my priceless possessions into what will be our house once juju and i get married. The elliptical will go in my room. It will serve as a constant reminder that my dress doesn't fit. Maybe should hang my dress next to it.
Motivating enough?? I think so.

No comments: