Thursday, April 2, 2009

Financial Security

In tough economic times, Juju and I are grateful we have taken the proper precautions to avoid the many struggles people are facing today. That's right, Juju and I are clipping our way to financial security.


Kidding. Juju is a great shopper, sometimes. Once he went to target, came out with 30 something dollars worth of merchandise and only paid 17. That's right, you guessed it. The difference was saved via coupons. Still to this day...i am puzzled when i try and figure out how he did it. So when we registered for our wedding i stopped to think of all the things that we are going to need from day 1. I'm not talking about forks, plates, bed sheets. I mean like toothpaste, and toilet paper, and a sponge to wash the dishes with, a broom (he actually already has one), napkins, a bath liner... I could go on.


Its exciting to think that one day we will take a trip to target and fill it with a bunch of things that, we as newlyweds, are going to need. And if i really think about it, we really wont need it until we come back from the honeymoon. Oh which reminds me...But that's whole other post. But you see that nifty little booklet of coupons? Well 32 dollars worth of coupons. Well really 30 since cookie doesn't eat IAMS and we wont really need crayons, at least not anytime soon. And they are all coupons we can actually us. Detergent to water filters, that coincidently match the pitcher we registered for. So I'm psyched to go use them. The only catch, is that they expire on the 20th of April. So on or before the previously mentioned date, Juju and i will go stock up on our newlywed essentials.

And I recently discovered amazing deals at CVS. I cant wait!

Corny? Yes

Is my smile Ear-To-Ear? Yes!!

No comments: