Saturday, December 13, 2008

Noodles & co?!?

I just have to blog briefly about this topic. The other day juju and I went to our local Noodles & co. I didn't think the '& co.' part was refering to boogers. We ordered our usuals, I got a green tea and juju got a sprechers rootbeer. We were half way throught our meals when I noticed there was something stuck to juju's bottle, right where the label usually goes. There it was, a dried, green, flaky, stuck booger. I pointed it out, just trying to gross him out, but upon further examination we both deterimed it was indeed a booger. Juju went up to show the clerk. He obviously got a new one.

Moral of the story: always check everything you come in contact with, you don't want to be the victim of a disgruntal employee!

The picture above is juju showing the clerk the booger on the bottle. I watched and laughed from a far. It's funny because before juju went up to complain I was giving him different ways to approach him, my favorite was for juju to go up to him and say 'excuse me, could you possible help me? My fiancé and I were debating. Does this look like a booger to you?'

He didn't use the line.

1 comment:

thale said...

more information click this site find here internet click for more go to my blog