Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Soon to be Family...

In 169 days.


Pyzam Family Sticker Toy

Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.




Come join me as I freak out. That's right, I have never hyperventilated before in my life, but here I am, with a brown paper GROCERY bag. I used to like watching my countdown, it is now in my desk drawer, taunting me from behind the hanging files...

Its funny when people ask "How are the wedding plans coming along?" I smile and say good. But then when they ask me what I still have to get done, and I begin to list all the things that we need to get done, I become nervous, short of breath, dizzy, faint.

I mean, juju and i have discussed what we want for certain things, we just have to actually do them. Ok, so here it is people. Before Christmas, (22 days away) I will have booked the following: Photographer, DJ, Florist & Cake. I am guilty of procrastinating, when i see the list of everything i have yet to do on 'paper' (monitor) I realize how much i really haven't done. I know it doesn't seem like a lot, and you think, 22 days?! what a breeze! I should have all that done, BUT I have been very busy lately.

So first thing is first... Contact vendors we are interested in. Make appointment. Review. Discuss. Book.

doesn't seem to hard? right?

No comments: