Monday, December 29, 2008

Booked

I bet you're wondering whether or not i was able to meet my goal of having the photographer, DJ, cake and flowers booked by the Christmas. Yes and No. Technically we didn't get all 4 listed above, but could we substitute the flowers for the guy's tuxes?!

We booked our DJ, photographer and cake. Well, we haven't really booked the cake because i don't feel comfortable sending the check via mail and the cake lady is out of town for the holidays. I haven't really looked around for other flower people, specially right now with holiday hours, people are closing early and on vacation. Juju did get started on researching limos, but since we have a whole football team we are going to need at least 3 limos. I'll let you know how that goes.

I feel a lot better now that we have a few more things taken care of. The girls will be ordering their dressed the third week of January. On the 7th, candy, pita (her lil sis)and I will go to the bridal shop to try on a different style we found. Nothing is decided though, we might still go with the original dress we found. who knows?

No comments: