Friday, December 26, 2008

Feliz Navidad!

Sorry, i hit the SAP button. After a long day of making tamales, I ran to pick up bunuelos (Mexican Pastry) to take by abuelas & Irmas house. I ran home took a shower and got ready to make my first Christmas eve stop at abuelas, Jujus Grandma. We got there, and mingled as people continued to arrive. I wasn't there very long, back home they were waiting for me to eat Christmas eve dinner. I left my secret Santa gift with juju and headed back to my house.

I got home, ate and we did our traditional opening of the gifts at midnight. All the kids, with the exception of the littlest one who fell asleep around 11, ransacked the Christmas tree to find their presents. Cookie was a bit tired, so as soon as she opened her presents she fell asleep.

On Christmas day we tend to relax at home. Our celebrations and festivities are held on the 24th, which works out great because we usually go by Irma's house on the 25th.

At Irma's house we had dinner and drinks, we also played tri bond. Thanks to my super smart partner (Juju) we kicked butt.

Here we are looking happy as ever after winning by default.



This picture is so cute, Adriansito is teething, so he tends to dispose of excess saliva. Onto Juanitos head. He was also having a blast on his rocking chair. I attempted to sit in it, which i was able to just fine. Getting out was the problem, I stood up and it was stuck to my behind. They wedged me out. All was good.

I bet your wondering what we got for Christmas right?

None the less.... A walking couch!

No comments: