Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Slowly but surely

I have to say, we are making progress! I think i might have exaggerated the number of things that i wanted to have done before Christmas. Not because its not feasible, but because sometimes vendors don't have an immediate openings and with Christmas right around the corner we have shorter work weeks, holiday parties and vacation time to use!

I emailed our potential photographers and set up a meeting with them this Sunday. I'm positive we will sign our contract and leave a deposit then. Remember i said i felt that they were meant to be our photographers when i saw a picture of the priest that will marry Nick & I? WELL.... Here is another undeniable reason why they will be our photographers. One of them, works where i work! Isn't that crazy?! He is in logistics while I'm in the buying offices, but you get the point. The funny thing is that now that i think about it, I hear his name being paged all the time. I also came to the conclusion that it will be very convenient to have him bring our CD/DVD or any other completed project to work, then us having to drive out to his place and pick it up. I'm very excited to meet with them. One huge thing to cross off my list.

Our DJ, they are very well know in my area and i guess you can consider then one of the top DJs. Some might beg to differ, but i think their good. We are waiting to hear from our reception venue to figure out a few set up configurations before we book them. We want to make sure they know what we want and what is expected from them as well as what and where they will be working with. Other then that, they can be crossed off my list next.

Today we are going to try on tuxes. Juju will do more of the trying on, i will just watch. It really wasn't on our 'Goal List' to get done, but might as well huh?

No comments: