Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bachelorette-athon

This weekend begins the first of my 3 to 4 part series of Bachelorette parties. On Friday i will go out with my family and friends, we are planning to catch a comedy show, a casual bite to eat and then head over to a tried and true bar/club for a few drinks and some booty shakin'.

Saturday morning- My brother has threatened-and most likely will- wake me up at 6:30 to go have breakfast with him and my mom. If i manage to stumble out of bed in time, i will go and enjoy some breakfast before meeting with the priest at 9:30.

This meeting with the priest presents a problem, you see there is a few underagers in my bridal party. Therefore they cant really go out to the bar or a club for my bachelorette party, thus i had to brainstorm on different options to still have my bachelorette party with them. I came to the conclusion that a quick weekend trip to the dells would be perfect. That's part 2 of my bachelorette party. So after i meet with the priest i am meeting my bridal party who will be packed up and ready to go.

We will be staying in a condo at the Wilderness on the Lake. I cant wait to be up there with all the chicks! we are going to pig out, do some shopping, some swimming and enjoy pitchers of margaritas! (21 and over only, WE [i] Card)

The following weekend on the 9th, my friends from work and i will got out for dinner and then to the bar for my bachelorette party. Dre is going to let me borrow her flashing button! a flashing button! im very excited about the flashing button as you can tell.

And last but not least, maybe, if i have time to, i will squeeze in a quick bachelorette party with my coworkers from DB. They insisted, but i told them i would be rather busy these next couple of weeks. We'll see.

As for juju, his wont be until the weekend before the wedding. My only concern is that he will injure himself as a result of being a stumbling mess. Lets keep our fingers crossed shall we?

No comments: