Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Super Saturday

I'm happy to announce that this weekend was very productive! On Friday Nati helped me stuff and close the invitations. On Saturday Juju and i went to Michael's and purchased all of the flowers for the BM bouquets. I had a 30% off coupon that was good for my entire purchase so i decided to pick up just about everything else that we need. While we were there, Juju chose the 'R' wax seals, we picked out the paint & paint brushes for the runner, bought the tea lights for the candelabras, got a few more jump rings, I mean a TON of stuff. We also went honeymoon clothes shopping. Well, Juju did most of the shopping, he got a ton of shorts, swim shorts, tees, shoes and i bought myself a cute pair of espadrilles.

Once we got home, we got started on working on everything and anything that needed to be done. Irma and Nati joined us again a few hours later and we got a ton of things done. Irma painted the last of the candelabra votive holder cups. Nati & Juju (burned themselves) melted the seals onto the invitations. Evelyn and I worked on the BMs jewelry, which by the way, look amazing. They sparkle so nicely and they look very delicate and dainty, they are perfect. The necklaces are definitely tricky to make, it almost requires that two people work on them at once.

Not only are we done with all the invitations, a lot of them have been passed out. I cant wait to start receiving the rsvp cards. I'm trying to find a way to keep track of them via my blog page.

No comments: