Thursday, April 9, 2009

I will-

Today, exactly one year ago, Juju proposed.

That was the day when it all began. All the planning, all the preparation, all the saving. As i sit here staring at my countdown clock, i realize how much i have been looking forward to our wedding. Of course im looking forward to the wedding, but there is this feeling i cant even describe. Every bride anxiously awaits their wedding. But I can feel my heart beating, i can feel my emotions taking over. I can feel that knot in my throat. It takes me back- 7 years old sitting in the back seat of my dads silver oldsmobile (i think) with my sister. My Dad had told us over a week ago that we would be going to Chuck-E-Cheese . and I couldn't wait. I had been looking forward to it. I would think about it, and become overwhelmed with joy. I was beyond excited, matter of fact too excited for words. And there we were, driving, on our way to Chuck-E-Cheese. Only the smile across my face was louder then my hearbeat. I just felt this immense feeling that i couldn't seem to contain in my chest. A shortness of breathe, even though i was sitting. I think i might have even hyperventilated a bit. A giddiness that only a child can feel.

Hello old feeling.

We meet again. I'm filled with this immense happiness that no one in this world could ever know.

In 42 days I will say 'I Do' for the first. The Only. And Last time.

No comments: