Thursday, January 8, 2009

Found'em!

So I have finally found the girls dresses. After a lot of dresses and a lot of laughs, Dulce, Pita & I selected one lucky dress (upon Juju's review) to be apart of our wedding.

Drum roll.... That's right, Champagne with a watermelon sash. Its still to be determined whether the sash will be worn with a block knot or bow to the back, or to the front like in the picture. I bet your wondering what happened to the green right? Don't worry, i am too.
Juju wanted champagne, i wasn't too keen on it, but once pita stood next to me in my dress, it looked incredible. I cant wait. My girls are going to look so beautiful and elegant. And they are less expensive than some of our previous choices.
Oh and let me tell you that we also booked our cake. So that's done as well. The only thing i have to take care of is the flowers. I received a recommendation for a lady who is a stay at home mom, but she runs her own flower business to continue to be foster parents. Isn't that nice? I hope everything goes well with her, it'd be nice to think that she was able to continue to foster children with a little bit of my help.

No comments: