Tuesday, January 6, 2009

No Gym. No Way!

Today was the first day i didn't go to the gym, I feel guilty. My legs automatically went on Elliptical mode and i was walking funny for about an hour. Kidding. But on the bright side, i consumed low calorie healthy options today. I even contemplated waking up early and heading to the gym before going to work, but i just couldn't bring myself to doing it.

And tomorrow, i know for a fact i wont be able to make it. Dulce, Pita and I will be going to try on Bridesmaids dresses. This is it ladies and gentlemen, we will come to a decision on dresses tomorrow. Which we should, i mean there is only 4 1/2 months to our wedding. Oh and as we work through our commitment issues, Juju, yet again changed his mind on the dress.

Lets tally, shall we.

# of times Lorena changed her mind= 0
# of times Juju changed his mind = 2

I'm taking home the gold on this one. =-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha! What a Butt!