Sunday, January 4, 2009

Noodles & Co

I bet you were expecting to hear another booger story! Ha! Wrong! In this case, I'm the noodle and Juj's is the company.

I feel like an over cooked noodle. We have been to gym for 4 days straight. I know, I know, my muscles needs a day to recover. My body hurts all over, it literally hurt to get out of bed this morning, i almost had cookie just shove me off. Once on the floor, I'd figure it out from there. Besides the pain, I'm feeling excited, I feel a bit more energized. Not quiet like the bunny, but i feel like I'm actually getting things done. Its nice to have a work out buddy, in this case, Juju. You almost feel guilty making it known that you don't want to work out, or that your tires, or that you cant take it anymore. Maybe he feels the same way sometimes too. But for the sake of not being the one who "gave" in, we will work out till we're bones!

No comments: