Thursday, January 1, 2009

Not Donating Anymore!

Juju and I were members of Bally's a few years back. We were on a kick, and then laziness kicked our butts. Month after month we were donating our dues. And we both became very out of shape. I have been a steady 4.4 pound a year weight increase. I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but after 4 1/2 years, that's a whole 20+ pounds heavier. Again 20 pounds, not that much, but when you slowly being to not fit into anything, but sweats, then its a problem. I always joked that i would one day walk into work with elastic waist pants.

Then one day, deleting through my spam emails i saw an email from Bally's. It had a one year renewal offer that was extreme cheap. I mean cheap.I mentioned it to juju so we decided to both renew for one year.

And so begins our story, our quest, to go back to the weight we were when we first met. We have a little under 140 days until our wedding. We each have a target weight and we will be working very hard to achieve it, except this year, we are 200% committed to getting and staying healthy.

No comments: