Thursday, January 1, 2009

We partied

Juju's family held the new years party, like they usually do. It was great fun. There was a lot of hard work and heart put into the preparation for this party. Remember the Coquito? well we brought it out that tonight. We all ate dinner a little bit later then usual and we mingled for a bit and before we knew it midnight was right around the corner. 5 minutes to, Nico (Juju's dad), Irma, Juju and I scrambled to fill the glasses with champagne. Juju enjoyed popping the champagne open, and every time he did, all of us in the kitchen nearly hit the floor fearing for our safety. Here he is at New Years, he didnt have time to pour his into a glass. Bottoms up!
Here is Jessica, Chris, Andray and Me. Well really this was supposed be a picture of me and her but the boys jumped in as you can see.

This is Irma and I. Finally a face to a name huh? This is Jujus aunt.Here is Nati (Natali) and me. Nati is Irmas daughter, sister to Mon and Juanito. Follow me? Oh and she will be in my wedding too. This is one of my favorite pictures. We are all taking a shot of 'Palo Viejo' (Old Stick) which is like this old school Puerto Rican Rum. Boy oh boy, was that not smooth. Here is Mon and Juju. Im not sure what was said, but look at Juj's face. And last but not least... Gordo! He was thrilled it was New Years as well.


Happy New Year Every One!!

No comments: