Wednesday, January 28, 2009

On a Lighter Note

I have lost a total of 6.5 pounds, including the 4.5 i first reported. I don't have a goal weight if that's what your pondering. Im not aspiring to weight what i did 4.5 years ago. When i met juju i was a slim 100 pounds. I'm not necessarily proud of that, but that was that. And if you do the math, 4-4.5 pound constant weight gain a year X 4.5 years = 20.25 pound (roughly). Basic math. 100+20.25=120.25. Ewy. Its a lot rougher when you see it on paper, screen. I don't think i have really stated my original starting weight. But there is it. There i was. 120.25 pounds. And not that 120.25 pounds is a lot, i can already see some of you rolling your eyes calling me a skinny bitch, but 120.25 was not where i wanted to be, or where i felt comfortable. It was where i pudged out of certain clothes and startled myself in the mirror as i frantically looked for the camera ( they say the camera adds ten pounds). I just wanted to feel good in my own skin again. And i know I'm not going to be in the low 100s forever. Bones get heavy, you make the transition from Young Lady to Women, blah blah blah. Simply put, at this point in my life, I want to be young, fit, and happy. I am a few months away from getting married. I am a few months away from wearing a bikini beach side. Need i say more?

No comments: