Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Commitment Shmamitment

I didnt panic and order a burger this time. We had decided on the color clover green for the bridesmaids dresses. Out of the blue Juju wants something more 'neutral' He suggested champagne, I suggested no. Nothing is ordered, I just really like the color we had chosen. Here is what the dresses look like in the clover green. This is Candy. I liked the depth of this color because of the great contrast it would create agains the pink flowers.

and this is the color i am willing to compromise to....

Its still green, just not as bold. It still goes well with all of the tones in the wedding. So it might not be too bad. This just means that the pink flowers have to be Pinker. Please note I am not related nor affiliated with the person in thie picture.

Have the record show that it was not me who changed their mind, This ones all on you Juju.

No comments: