Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

That's about all i have to say about that.
Who am i kidding? I'll be back later. =-)

Update:

I would just like to say that Thanksgiving is by far my favorite holiday. (Flag day comes in a close second)I love the meaning of this holiday. Don't get me wrong, Jesus's birth is non less important, when its true meaning is still celebrated. Whats wrong with today's society is that Christmas has become commercialized, for the benefit of the retailers who profit from it. Thanksgiving, brings families together to celebrate the things they are grateful for, not material things, but like, the special people in your life, the clothes on your back, the food on your plate and roof over your head.

Sadly, sometimes people don't take the time to be truly thankful for what and who they have in their lives.

I think this world would be a nicer place if people would stop and think about how lucky they are to have everything that God has given to them. When we learn to not take things or people for granted we will truly see how much we really should be thankful for. I could sit here and list all the things that i am thankful for, but i wouldn't want your left overs to get cold. So i will make it brief: I am thankful for Love, Life, Family & Friends and all it encompasses.

No comments: