Monday, November 10, 2008

Commitment

A 10 letter word. Commitment. In respect to some aspects of my life, I can definitely work on my commitment issues. For example, I can peruse a menu for 15 minutes, and i will change my mind at least 3 times before the waitress/ter comes. And even then, when its my turn to order, I panic, and change my decision from what i had origanally committed to and always end up getting a burger. So far, this hasn't affected any other areas of my life.

Until I had to choose our wedding colors.

So many choices! I always wanted the look of our wedding to be very romantic, candlelit, with alot of pinks, peaches and creams. Then I was reminded that it was not only my wedding. =-) After going back and forth with different shades of yellow, and pink and green and orange we decided on Pink and Green. I know it might sound silly, but my ideas was having a bright and bold (not neon) green with a pink contrast.

I cant take credit for these images or ideas but this is a bit of what I mean.



The girls dresses arent ordered yet, but im almost sure pink and green will be the final colors. Unless i panic and order the burger instead.

No comments: