Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Frankly Yours Ikea

So... seeing that we had been there yesterday, we figured this would be an "in & out" type of deal.

Boy was I wrong.

We headed out to Ikea hoping to find our table. We went straight to the As-Is section to find our table. We immediately loaded it onto two carts and proceeded to check out. I was very excited, i couldn't believe we found our table! Mon did a bit more shopping and a few hours later we left Ikea with a table, 2 dressers, a vanity and a few kitchen gadgets. Off to lunch!
This one shows the size where it fits 10 people
This one shows the size where it can seat 8
And this is for 6, the smallest it goes.

We saw a small hot dog place on our way to Ikea, so we decided to try it out.

I give you... "Frankly Yours" (I thought the name was cute)

Juju & Mon had Chicago style hot dogs and I had a chili cheese dog. Theirs was obviously a bit more photogenic.


After Frankly Yours we headed back home, making a "quick" stop in Pleasant Prairie, where they have a strip of outlet retailers. I didnt buy anything, sad for me, happy for my pocket.

No comments: