Thursday, November 20, 2008

Oh Yeah! The Wedding

So I haven't really posted much about our wedding, and with thanksgiving right around the corner, I'm sure i will be super busy.

I did though, a few weeks ago, find this cute idea. I think they called it "Angel Tears". Its basically a little package with a few tissues you set out at the church in the event that someone needs them. I thought this would be a cute way to add a more personalized touch. I ventured off to Michael's. Bought ribbon & clear plastic self sealing bags.

This is just a mock up, and I drew the R by hand. The pink ribbon doesn't look like the actual color, but you get the idea. I used some left over paper i had laying around and simply cut a small slit to slide the ribbon through. I'm not going to make a lot of them, I'm sure not every single person who attends our mass will take/need one. Plus, their very, very easy to make.

No comments: