Friday, November 14, 2008

Tres Amigos


Although I have a huge family, I only have 2 cousins that are around my age.
First theres my cousin Dulce (which means candy). She is more like a sister to me. We grew up together, we even wore identical dresses for our first communion. We always have each others back. We've done some pretty stupid stuff, as well as made wise decisions together. She will be my Maid of Honor next may.

Then theres my cousin Nate. Although he is younger then both of us, he is very protective. I remember when we were in grade school, he wouldn't want anyone to mess with us. Matter of fact, his mom was so concerned that he would beat up kids that messed with us, they later moved him to another school.
My little cousin, the big bully. Nate will also be standing up in my wedding. Nate, Candy and I have become closer over the past few years. He's still is as protective as when we were in grade school, but at least now we can convince him not to beat anyone up =-). Candy's Birthday is this weekend. I'll make sure I take more pictures.

No comments: