Monday, November 24, 2008

Houdini's Offspring

Because cookie is a short hair chihuahua, and takes after her mother [me], she is a coldy-cat. She shakes and shivers, I think I might have heard her teeth chatter once, but I'm not certain. She has a few tee shirts and sweaters for the winter and skirts and dresses for the summer. She even asks for 'special event' outfits, such as thanksgiving, Christmas & new years.

Well, last week, we had a few snow flurries and i decided to throw some salt on the stairs to prevent it from icing over. I took cookie upstairs and sat her on the couch. She was fully dressed in her red poinsettia sweater and winter coat. I went downstairs to salt the stairs... and when i returned.

I give you:
My Little Escape Artist


Notice where the sleeve of her sweater is....
See her paws?
empty shell..
Perfect!

No comments: