Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Lobster




"He's My Lobster" I'm a big Friends fan. In case you dont know where thats from.

You've read how we met. Here are a few pics of us. Some pictures are older, so we are a bit more baby faced.

I think what I love most about Juju is the fact that he can make me laugh like no one has ever made me laugh. Even when we dont agree, he says or does something that makes me entirely forget what we had been in disagreement about. He is the type of person that tries to find the positive in every situation. He'll do anything to make you smile.

This is New Years 06'



This was dinner at his aunts house, I think this was right after Christmas 07'


Its hard finding good pictures of us, because like i said, he'll do anything for a laugh, so in most pictures he is cheesin' away. Thats my Babe!

No comments: